This role is a part of the BASES Global Strategic Activation team.
- BASES is the global leader in product innovation. When clients want to launch a new product in the marketplace, they come to BASES to diagnose the innovation idea, help determine the right activation strategy, and we even conduct forecasts on the viability of its on-shelf success. To date, the BASES volume forecast has had an accuracy of ±7% of year 1 actual sales
- The Strategic Activation team within BASES is a global team responsible for developing compelling materials delivered through the right vehicles to support the broader business. Responsibilities include:
- Development of content marketing collaterals including client pitch decks, thought leadership, infographics, insight articles, and websites
- Marketing deployment, including email campaigns, social media, webinars, etc.
Job Purpose: The main aim of the Marketing and Communication Sr Specialist role would be to support the sales team in developing, managing, and executing external marketing collateral for Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa (APMEA) and, when applicable, global projects.
- Marketing and communications, development and deployment of content marketing collaterals
- Creation of materials to support client & internal interactions such as RFPs, client presentations, and thought leadership pieces
- Support development and deployment marketing activities such as design, social media, and campaign planning & execution
You care about communicating ideas in a succinct way that makes it easy to understand. Designing, planning and executing marketing campaigns as well as creating high impact content collaterals excites you.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, business or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to deliver concise, high impact message, strong visual and idea communication ability, especially as it relates to Powerpoint/Google Slides and long form writing
- Attention to detail especially around client and marketing deliverables
- Commitment to strong execution, follow through and completion of projects
- Design and illustration ability (e.g. infographics, thought leadership, social media design, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop)
- Ability to communicate, interact and partner with leaders
- Marketing experience and/or social media experience preferred
- Proficient English
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.