- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Highly target-driven individual.
- We would love for you to take initiative to create processes that make internal processes progressive.
- Complete tasks on time and adhere to the expected quality standards.
- Coordinate with managers to complete the allocated task on a daily basis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- High attention to detail.
- Organized and process driven.
- Take ownership and responsibility.
- Experience Required – 0-2 Years
- Week offs are rotational and will keep changing every month.
- This role requires working out of our Bangalore office
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.