Position: Business Operations Fellow
Duration: 3 Months
PPO: 4.5 LPA(3.5+1 ), if selected post-completion of the fellowship.
Eligibility: Final Semester Candidates and Dynamic Freshers.
Screening Form: https://forms.gle/MzNpp5sc3Wbo3Lbv7
We at OkayGo are looking for candidates for our Business Operations Fellowship Program.
The ideal candidate should have good communication skills, a basic understanding of MS Office(specifically excel/google sheets), and strong intent and capability to quickly learn and implement new skills.
The selected candidate would be taking up the following roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting worker networks with higher overall earnings and earnings/hour by handpicking the right opportunities for them.
- Managing a team of worker retention specialists to optimize and understand worker churn.
- Resolving worker queries and issues under a TAT of 24 hours.
- Providing relevant gig opportunities to workers in our network to boost their earnings.
- Monitoring & Reporting key metrics such as Worker Earning, Earning/Hour, Utilization %, etc.
This will be a full-time in-office fellowship at our Gurgaon office.
The selected fellow shall be working directly with our senior and leadership team. The fellow, if selected post fellowship duration shall be offered a full-time position to work with the company.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.