Website One Future Collective
One Future Collective is a feminist, youth led not for profit nurturing radical kindness in people, communities and organisations through the work we do on gender justice, feminist leadership and mental health. Our vision is a world built on social justice led by communities of care.
Pathways to change:
- building and disseminating knowledge
- capacity building
- nurturing safe spaces
- community organising and advocacy
- feminist mental health and legal service provision
- youth engagement
They are looking for young individuals who are paspassionate about gender justice, feminist leadership and mental health and are looking to work with a young, dynamic and dedicated team. You must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed graduation from a university programme in a related technical or thematic field such as mass media, development, literature, sociology, and the like, or have equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines;
- Ability to use content creation tools [Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.] with ease: for basic design work and for preliminary video editing etc;
- Comfortable with being on video;
- Be a strong team player;
- Able to work from a lens of equity, intersectionality and social justice;
- Experience working and/or volunteering at non-for-profits or start-ups would be preferable.
About the Role
One Future Collective will continue its operations online until the COVID-19 vaccination is available to all. This will remain a permanently remote position with consensual, need based travel depending for team meetings and events. As a Content Creator for One Future Collective, you will work closely with the Digital Community Manager and the CEO along with other senior members of the One Future Collective team.
The key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking research on issues of social justice as required;
- Developing engaging content for the different platforms that they are present on: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. This includes, both, the design and the copy for the content and various formats for the content: written text, videos, reels etc.;
- Putting together a monthly newsletter;
- Leading ideation and execution of campaigns for the organisation;
- Working with the Digital Community Manager to build an optimised social media strategy for effective reach and engagement.
- Management of the blog on the website, this is not a necessary part of the role and will be open to discussion.
Will be communicated to each candidate that is shortlisted after the first round itself to ensure we move ahead with full transparency.
20th April 2021
How to apply
Apply by filing this form: http://bit.ly/ofc_hiring.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.