Website One Future Collective
One Future Collective is a feminist, youth led not for profit nurturing radical kindness in people, communities and organisations through the work we do on gender justice, feminist leadership and mental health. Our vision is a world built on social justice led by communities of care.
Pathways to change:
- building and disseminating knowledge
- capacity building
- nurturing safe spaces
- community organising and advocacy
- feminist mental health and legal service provision
- youth engagement
They are looking for young individuals who are passionate about passionate about gender justice, feminist leadership and mental health and are looking to work with a young, dynamic and dedicated team. You must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Preference for having completed graduation from a university programme, however this is not a necessary condition;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Very high attention to detail;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines;
- Ability to use Google documents and MS Office with a high degree of expertise;
- Be a strong team player;
- Able to work from a lens of equity, intersectionality and social justice;
- Experience working and/or volunteering at non-for-profits or start-ups would be preferable.
About the Role
One Future Collective will continue its operations online until the COVID-19 vaccination is available to all. This will remain a permanently remote position with consensual, need based travel depending for team meetings and events. As the Senior Administrative Assistant for One Future Collective, you will work closely with the CEO along with other senior members of the One Future Collective team.
The key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Developing robust operations internally to make processes more efficient;
- Managing all invoicing and payment related functions;
- Scheduling meetings and appointments;
- Managing inventory and product deliveries;
- Monitor and procure internal team supply needs: for physical and virtual office spaces;
- Manages travel arrangements for the team;
- Manage external coordination and communication as required;
- Logistical management of internal team meetings, events, annual strategy meetings and retreats;
- Recording minutes of meetings as required;
- Assisting the overall team on any additional tasks that may arise.
Will be communicated to each candidate that is shortlisted after the first round itself to ensure we move ahead with full transparency.
20th April 2021
How to Apply
Apply by filing this form: http://bit.ly/ofc_hiring.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.