Content Ops Specialist – Hindi (COS)
This is a contractual position and either the contract will be extended or we’ll be offering a full time role.
- Up to 25K Monthly
- Mental Health Consultation
- Subscription of Online Courses.
- An offer to full time role based on the performance
- Expertise in Hindi Language and literature
- Tech Savvy, you should know the basics of social media and different online work tools
- A working knowledge of English
- Prior Experience in localization is not required, but it would be preferred
- High Ownership
- Good in Communication
Degree is not required, we welcome talent from all kind of educational backgrounds/age groups.
- Handling different content related operations of Hindi
- Working with the Events Team to handle end to end online events of Hindi, which includes online writing events, online sessions, interviews, etc.
COS will be reporting directly to Head of Events.
Salary Range : INR 20,000 – 25,000
Please note: You should have your own laptop and good internet connection for this role
How to Apply: Send your resume with work samples (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject line “COS/Hindi”.
You’ll receive a confirmation of being shortlisted/rejected on your mail.
Shortlisted candidates would need to do a basic test, details of the same will be shared on mail.
We are looking for people who can work with us for long time and can actually make a career in Content and Language field, kindly do not apply if you are looking for a part time gig. In case of freelance work opportunity, please simply drop a mail on the above mail ID and we’ll keep you updated for part time gigs.
Deadline : 30th September, 2021.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.