Location: New Delhi
Type: Full time
- Work closely with the team leads, and the CEO to identify, ideate, and implement technological innovations at Pravah
- Designing and demonstrating a centralized database management system that matches Pravah’s programmatic needs.
- Design MIS tools, forms, and relational databases for project monitoring and evaluation
- Training the teams at Pravah to use the database management system.
- Oversee entry, processing, and cross-checking of data to maintain quality of data
- Coordination with the Program team to ensure smooth data entry and processing
- Working with the teams to manage changes in databases
- Supporting technological requirements and troubleshooting
- Guide the teams in acquiring technological assets
- Partnership management and liaising with IT agencies
- Managing the process of digitizing Pravah’s content
We are looking for a person with:
- A postgraduate/ graduate degree with 3 – 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong computer literacy with advanced knowledge of technological solutions that can be applied to non-profit organizations
- Experience in establishing technological solutions for non-profit organizations will be preferred
- Able to work independently on creating systems and processes
- Ability to analyze and integrate diverse information from varied sources
- Has a strong commitment to social justice issues
- Ability to inspire and be inspired, keep commitments, go-getter and chase co-created targets, think out of the box, build relationships and be open to learning
- Capacity to strengthen systems and processes including databases and computer-based communications and effectively coordinate meetings and events.
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and Hindi.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.pravahindia.org.