- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
- Following a script, screenplay or outline
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches his or her vision
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Interested in and knowledgeable about beauty products, trends and practices
- A good communicator and writer – Bilingual: English & Hindi – any additional languages are a plus
- Creative and up to date on social media trends
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.