Website RealPage, Inc.
As an ILM Leasing Analytics team member you will need to listen to the client call recordings and fill in the scoring form according to the standard operating procedures.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- To Listen to back to back calls attentively and score them as per Standard Operating Procedure
- To complete all calls allocated on daily basis and support volume trends
- To meet / exceed the Quality targets set by the process
- To meet / exceed the production targets set by the process
- Follow and keep up to date with process updates or changes as instructed by the Trainer/Subject Matter Experts
- To involve, engage and contribute through active participation and ideation for team development and continuous process improvements
- Graduate degree or equivalent required
- Strong Listening skills along with ability to comprehend
- Decent Language, and communication skills (written and verbal) required
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel for simple data processing, documenting and emailing, if required
- Must be flexible and adapt to change as per business requirements
- Must be willing to work in rotational and flexible shift timings as per business requirements
- Must maintain a good working relationship both within the team and with other teams in the organization
- Previous Experience or understanding of Contact Center Jobs is preferred
- Open Communication and ability to share timely feedback is preferred
- Candidates with English medium public school/convent school background will be preferred
- Speed Typing Skills is preferred
What We Offer
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.