Laadli Media Fellowship 2022
As you know the Population First has been providing fellowships to media persons to write stories on specific gender issues. 15 fellowships of Rs. 50,000 /- are given to write four stories over three months.
If you are interested in applying for the fellowship, please register for a two-day orientation programme on the 18th and 19th of March from 2-5 PM. Last date for registrations is 8th March.
The themes to be covered in this session include:
- What is gender-sensitive reporting
- Reporting on Covid from gender perspective
- Reporting on gender-based violence, the does and donts
- The adolescent reproductive reproductive and sexual health issues, how to advocate for better ARSH programmes for youth
- Reporting on LGBTQIA+ community with sensitivity
- Exploring intersectionality of gender and disability
All the participants are expected to write 4 short storylines on any of the subjects mentioned above on completion of the workshop. 15 fellows will be chosen based on the storylines submitted.
Registration link: https://bit.ly/3t1Rrbk
Deadline: 8th March, 2022
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.