Saathi is a manufacturing company that makes eco-friendly hygiene products. Founded by graduates from MIT (US) and Nirma, they are innovators in the use of alternative materials and zero-waste production. Their mission is to create hygiene products that are good for the body, environment, and community.
Their first product, biodegradable sanitary pads made from banana fibre, stands to revolutionize the feminine hygiene sector. Each woman using Saathi pads can save 60kg of pad waste in her lifetime. When women purchase a box of Saathi pads, they subsidize the price of pads sold to women in urban slum and rural areas. They are building an unstoppable team to help us bring Saathi biodegradable pads to women across India, and around the world.
About the Role:
- Develop and implement a local and international sales & distribution plan for Saathi sanitary pads
- Develop and implement effective sales & marketing strategies for stepwise launch of product in pan Indian urban market
- Build relationships with distributors and develop terms of business
- Attend local markets & exhibitions – working with the Marketing team on a variety of other market communications initiatives
- Meet sales targets and develop a strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Commerce or Business Administration preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication (English mandatory) [CRITICAL]
- Must have experience in the FMCG sector.
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience in leading a Sales & Distribution function for a brand or range of products
- Must have current experience in leading a sales function across consumer related products [CRITICAL]
- Must think strategically
- Excellent experience in building relationships with new customers and enhancing existing relationships to maximize sales & margin returns [CRITICAL]
- Ability to understand competitive analysis and be a knowledge base for the product range
- Excel in fast-paced, dynamic work environments [CRITICAL]
- Prefer independently-led work style as opposed to hierarchical management
- Bonus skills: Adobe Creative Suite
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.