Shopflo was started by three co-founders: Ankit (ex-IIT Kharagpur, Oracle, Gupshup), Ishan (ex-IIT Bombay, Parthenon, Elevation Capital), and Priy (ex-IIT Madras, McKinsey, Elevation Capital).
We are a team of 25 people now (with team members joining from Livspace, Gupshup, Setu, Zilingo, P&G, Plum, McKinsey etc.). This is a high-impact, critical role to craft the future roadmap of the organisation.
We have closed our first seed round with Tiger Global, TQ Ventures, and Better Capital as well as prominent angels in the ecosystem. And we’re just getting started!
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organisation.
- Maintain ownership of customers, develop new relationships while supporting existing customers to drive adoption, expansion and retention of Shopflo’s suite of products
- Provide first contact resolution according to standard operating procedures and respond back to users via callback or email.
- Ensure accuracy in information when communicating to Shopflo customers
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific product features
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- At least 2 years of experience as a Customer Support Associate or similar Customer Success role
- Since this will be a client facing role, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Good understanding of ticketing tools like Freshdesk/Zendesk/Zoho is a must
- Good understanding of CRM tools like Hubspot/Airtable is a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS is a plus
- Comfortable using data to back solutions provided to merchants
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.