Website The News Minute
TNM is looking for a designer/illustrator to create designs and illustrations based on editorial briefs.
- You must be familiar with TNMs journalism and passionate about independant media.
- Must be familiar with south indian languages and cultures and proficient in at least one south indian language.
- You are a go getter who takes deadlines seriously.
- Based out of or willing to move to Bangalore.
- Impeccable design and illustration skills.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Skills in using other design softwares will be an asset.
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design.
- Experience in UI/UX design, understanding of web designing and user experience.
- Good english language skills.
- Reading and writing skills in at least one south indian language.
- Story telling skills – you must demonstrate an understanding of visual storytelling in digital formats.
- Familiarity with image resolutions and guidelines of various social media platforms.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and executing all design tasks according to priority
- Creating illustrations and designs based on editorial briefs
- Creating design templates and keep them updated
- Working with product and tech team to plan and implement design changes
- Communicating effectively with team members to accomplish design and illustration tasks.
Send CV and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line as “Job Application – Designer and Illustrator”.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.