- Preparing Extensive Business Review Reports – To bring business insights for the customer marketing team.
- Creating Templates & formats using advanced excel & macros – Help in automation of the existing reports to improve efficiency
- Perform data analysis to help the team draw useful insights for generating reports on periodic basis
- Tracking activation programs with field teams to improve portfolio penetration
- Driving width and depth for existing, New and focus Products through Field team and Distributors
- Ensuring timely communications to field & completion of monthly mandatory tasks as per timeline
- Regularly coordinating with stakeholders (branch teams, field force, supply chain, finance, etc.)
- Planning MOC activations, vendor management, cascading to teams and regular tracking
- Working with field for ad-hoc priorities like geography specific drives & activities
- Uploading MOC schemes & communicating to branches
- Creating & publishing trackers for field teams, branches, organisation leadership
- Creating Monthly-quarterly level business & priority summary
Desired Competencies –
- Knowledge of sales processes is a plus
- Strong excel skills – macros, analysis on data dumps is a non-negotiable
- Stakeholder management
- Task management – Ability to handle regular & ad-hoc business-critical tasks.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.unilever.com.