We are looking to hire an Assistant Brand Manager – BD, based in Mumbai HO
Here is how your day at Unilever would look like:
- Crafting the right marketing mix for each market (including pricing, positioning, product & packaging)
- Lead the Cross-Functional Project Team for delivery of project. (including R&D, SC, Finance, CMI)
- Lead packaging development for the innovation
- Lead product development and testing for the innovation
- Brief and create communication for delivery along with the innovation in each market (working in conjunction with CMI & Creative Agencies)
- Lead 360 degree asset creation (TV, Print, POSM & Digital)
- Lead processes for gate keeping including business cases, investment proposals, country meetings and gate documents.
- Market, Category & Brand assessment for each of the markets responsible
- Liaise with local teams to ensure projects fits country requirements and scope
- Find the right opportunities from local/global offerings to launch in India, first through E Com and then across premium MT.
- Activate through digital only communications/ influencer marketing model relevant to size, aspiration and TG of the range
- Deliver omnichannel marketing to ensure offline & online actions on this portfolio are seamless. In this we expect the incumbent to be proficient in understanding and use of PRM and data.
Key Skills & Requirement
- Master Degree within Marketing or Business Administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 1.5-2.5 years of experience in marketing or marketing services
- Strong Project Management skills. Experience in leading cross-functional team to deliver projects.
- Understands customers and shoppers.
- Has an experience in development and launch of consumer and shopper relevant innovations and relaunches.
- Monitors progress & takes action.
- The candidate should display very high Bias for action, global mindset, consumer centricity & project management skills
- Core aspects underpinning all skills: Creativity, Empathy, Obsession with brands & consumers, Sense of Aesthetics, Analytical Thinking & Rigor
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.unilever.com.