Website URJA Trust
URJA Trust is a Mumbai based grassroots non-profit NGO working with homeless young women (and in certain cases their children), between the ages of 18-30 years, who have been forced to leave their houses, or have chosen to leave their houses due to a variety of reasons including a desire to improve their circumstances and lead a life of their own choice, to escape poverty, violence (mental, physical, emotional, sexual), dysfunctional families, discrimination faced by them or their community.
Eligibility and Criteria:
- Masters degree in Social Work/Counselling Psychology/Law with at least 5 years’ experience of working on violence against women issues in an administrative set-up with a Government or Non-Government project/programme and preferably with at least 1 years’ experience of counselling either within or outside the same set-up.
- Candidate to be a woman (aged 25 and above)
- Resident of local community and fluent in Hindi, Marathi and English
- The Centre Administrator would be in charge of functioning of One Stop Centre program, monitor the work of the staff, facilitate capacity building, guide and support the team of caregivers. She would be the first point of contact with the woman who is accessing OSC.
- The Centre Administrator would be responsible for documentation, supervision of case interventions, coordination with all stakeholders (police station, hospital, legal aid, counselling), registration of cases in the absence of the IT Staff.
- The Centre Administrator is responsible for submission of case studies and monthly/quarterly reports and will meet the Management Committee on a monthly basis for guidance and support.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.