Website Research Project
We are seeking to hire a bright and motivated woman, holding an MA or MPhil degree in Gender Studies/Social Sciences to be a part of a field research team for a mixed methods research project on gender-based violence in Tamil Nadu.
The project involves travel and on-site interviews and focus group discussions. We expect the researchers to meticulously document the research and keep detailed field notes.
Applicants must therefore:
- Have basic training in the social sciences
- Be fluent in Tamil and English, written and spoken
- Be naturally meticulous
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Research experience and gender studies exposure would be a bonus but it is not essential to the application
In order to apply, please submit the following documents by July 15th, 2021:
- Well-drafted cover letter (in English) explaining your interest in this experience and affirming your full-time availability
- Resume (bio-data or CV)
- Sample of your writing, in either Tamil or English
- One letter of support from a teacher or work supervisor
- List of two additional references
Duration: One Year contract position
Starting Date: August 1st, 2021
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.