We are looking for a Training Facilitator with a background in instructional design to prepare, coordinate and evaluate educational programs for our Global Customer Support Organization!
Training Facilitator responsibilities include designing team and individual courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials and gathering feedback on the quality of training from trainees, instructors and managers. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skill sets.
Ultimately, you will ensure our work environment helps employees develop their skills and fosters career advancement!
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate virtual and in-person training on Vimeo Product Support responsibilities, procedures, customer service principles, and the use of current software programs
- Be accountable for a quality program and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Spend time on routes engaging in on-the-job training including modelling quality service, coaching, and directing the work of Vimeo Product Support
- Develop and maintain instructional materials, training agendas, and on-the-job training resources
- Collect learner feedback on training content, methods, and delivery and present findings to the corporate Training Manager
- Serve as subject matter expert for the development of future e-learning and facilitator-led content
- Use the company LMS to enrol learners, maintain documentation, track attendance, and measure progress
- Proactively identify and help curate new content to meet evolving training needs
- Maintain employee satisfaction and learning program feedback with courtesy and respect
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of Customer Support Experience
- 1+ Training Facilitation
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with effective learning and development methods
- Ability to explain difficult concepts in a clear and easy-to-understand way
- Great instincts for how to represent Vimeo publicly
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.