Website Wishes and Blessings
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Providing support to the staff
- Helping in event management for the NGO
Skill(s) required: English Proficiency (Spoken), English Proficiency (Written), Event Management, MS-Office Earn certifications in these skills: Learn Business Communication.
Who can apply.
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full-time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 20th Apr’23 and 25th May’23
- are available for a duration of 2 weeks
- have relevant skills and interests
Perks: Certificate Informal dress code 5 days a week
Number of openings: 5
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.