Website Women's Regional Network India
WRN India is hiring a Programme Coordinator to manage and implement projects of the Women’s Regional Network and its India chapter. This is a one-year contract position, with a three-month probationary period at the beginning.
This is a position with multi-faceted responsibilities. The core responsibility is to coordinate the activities and information flows within WRN India and between WRN India and the wider network. This will require administrative competence, logistical management and team facilitation with external consultants and other staff. The position calls for budget preparation and basic book-keeping skills. The WRN India Programme Coordinator will handle background research for proposals and is responsible for report-writing on behalf of WRN India. She will facilitate WRN India’s relationship with other organisations and networks.
We are looking for a female candidate who has completed a post-graduate degree in social science and has some familiarity with law. They must adhere to the core values of the organisation. The ideal candidate would have around 3-5 years of work experience with progressive responsibilities in the civil society sector desirable. The successful candidate would be a team-player with:
- English writing, research and budget preparation skills;
- Proven coordination and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network and build alliances;
- Willingness to travel alone.
The successful candidate must be fluent in English. All submitted documentation will be in English. Knowledge of Indian languages is an asset.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2022 with:
- a letter stating why you are interested in this position and why you think you would be a suitable candidate;
- your full curriculum vitae;
- the names and contact information of two references, at least one of which should be from someone you have worked with in the social sector (you may attach scanned copies of recommendation letters, but we require contact information anyway).
Only successful applicants will be selected for an interview. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified. Please note only applications from women will be accepted.
Women’s Regional Network is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.