- Writing, editing, publishing, and promoting messaging and new content
- Writing and editing articles and stories, conducting interviews as necessary
- Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for content
- Understanding of story fundamentals (effective character, trajectory, hook, authenticity/details etc.)
- Keen sense of newsworthiness (what makes a story interesting from the audience’s perspective)
- Interviewing skills; how to ask effective questions and develop rapport/trust with story subjects
- Storyboarding experience; understanding the effectiveness and appropriateness of story assets (text, images, audio, video) and how to combine them
- Visual, audio and video content creation experience; well-developed eye/ear for best practices in each
- Incorporate and balance objectives of all departments to oversee production of strategic, compelling stories
- Collaborate with programme, state and field teams to coordinate and oversee the story collection, production and distribution process
- Crafting editorial calendars and in re-purposing stories across platforms
- Inviting other bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to the website
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, marketing, creative writing or communications (or related field)
- Minimum experience – 4 years of relevant writing, storytelling, content creation experience
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.wwfindia.org.