The Outreach Officer will be responsible for securing permissions for fundraising and outreach activities of WWF- India.
- Generate leads to acquire space in Offices/Events/Malls for fundraising campaigns.
- Build and leverage network to obtain free permissions for cost effective fundraising.
- Generate long term and dependable permissions that can support face to face fundraising campaigns for extended periods (2 -3 months), at subsidized rates.
- Provide installation and logistics support for the physical setup at the location. Coordinate between the vendor, facility management & security (of the premise), and internal teams for seamless operations during the campaign duration.
- Arrange marketing & outreach material like collaterals, fact sheets, articles, newsletters, and publications for engaging donors during campaigns.
- Visit physical setups fortnightly and meet teams stationed there to understand and resolve any challenges.
Backend support & Reporting
- Manage complete outreach database related to permissions –corporates, residential societies & the performance outcomes.
- Coordinate with Operations teams for the reconciliation of donation generated during permissions
- Vendor management for permissions and setups. Ensure timely processing payments.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good verbal & written communication skills
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.