We are the largest and most active online platform for international education!
Yocket was established in 2015 with a mission to connect people to the world’s best learning opportunities.
Today, Yocket is the largest community-driven online platform for international education. We help the study abroad aspirants by connecting them to the best universities over the world. Till date, we have helped more than 10,00,000 students across countries pursue their higher education.
Every day thousands of students use our products to explore universities, connect with peers and alumni from renowned universities. Recently we were chosen as one of the Top 100 Indian Startups by Google and MeitY’s Appscale Academy Initiative !! We’re also ranked #18 on AppStore Top Charts – Education!
At Yocket, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way students make their decisions about education. If you wish to create an impact and help students get the best education by taking our vision ahead, we would love to have you in our team!
- Develop a deep understanding of Yocket’s products and TG to formulate the entire paid/biddable media strategy for Yocket and Yocket Premium.
- Oversee all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning, creative communication and in-depth analysis of performance to drive results.
- Measure, track and analyze the performance of search, display, video & paid social campaigns across channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Use data-driven marketing strategies to identify trends/patterns and opportunities for innovation, and make optimization recommendations across the audience’s journey.
- Work with the marketing team, interns and agency
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the performance marketing function within the marketing team.
- Experience with paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Quora Ads, YouTube Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, etc), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics, HotJar), Marketing Automation (eg. WebEngage), CRM (eg. Zoho, Salesforce) etc.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
- A combination of analytical and creative thinking, with excellent attention to detail
- Work from anywhere (We don’t want to keep you away from your loved ones for long)
- Medical Insurance + access to doctors, diet consultation, dermatology ,etc (We value your well-being)
- 5 days a week and Flexible work timings (Great work-life balance!)
- No boss kinda culture (We have mentors, not bosses, bring your own idea on the table without any hesitation)
- Access to your personal psychological counselor (We take care of your mental well-being)
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.