You will be required to coordinate and provide high-quality administrative support to help the executive with tasks such as calendar management, meeting management, organizing documents; maintaining records; taking notes at meetings, and any other administrative tasks that help the executive focus on the high-level leadership and strategy functions.
- Managing calendars, providing real-time support for scheduling meetings
- Supporting visitors, acting as POC for external phone calls, and emails as needed
- Making travel and accommodation arrangements
- Documenting expense claims and other basic reports
- Any other administrative support to ensure efficient operations in the office
- Training Management – Provide support in setting up training by sending out invites, enabling cut-off points for training sessions, issuing confirmations, and/or offering alternative dates. Supplement delegates with correct pre-work and sessions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-8 years of post-qualification work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.