About the job
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we’re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
As the Guest Relationship Officer, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Be the brand ambassador of the hotel, providing a positive “first impression” while guests walk-in to the hotel.
- Greet all guests in the lobby and lobby lounge, answer their queries, give suggestions, escort them to the Front Desk, Food & Beverage outlets, and the Club Lounge.
- Anticipate guest needs and handle guest inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
- Get maximum feedback from guests on all areas of the hotel, maintaining key responsibilities for the guest response process set-up in the hotel and in achieving the targets set for the Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- Welcome all guests in a polite and friendly manner.
- Be helpful, empathetic and polite to all guests.
- Delight guests through friendly and proficient service, ensuring repeat business through personalized, efficient service.
- In-depth understanding of each level of the Hilton Honors reward program, ensuring that all associates are updated regularly on the benefits for each program.
- Ensure that every guest who is a Hilton Honors member is enrolled in the Hilton Honors reward program when they check-in and that all associates are to be trained on this and practice this meticulously.
- Ensure that all guest comments are passed on to the centralized guest response area and are updated in all necessary guest history databases.
- Knowledgeable on all facts on hotel products, including room types, room rates, relative features and facilities, Food & Beverage outlets and the Club Lounge.
- Develop a close and harmonious working relationship with all the other departments in the hotel.
- Have complete knowledge of Hilton hotel SOPs and local policies.
- Report to work on time with proper uniform, including your nametag, complying with the standards of the hotel on personal appearance and setting an example to be followed.
- Develop knowledge about frequent guests, their special requests and needs.
- Be familiar with cultural differences in order to meet all different customer needs.
- Complete all shift duties as outlined on the shift checklist prior to the end of your shift.
- Ensure completion of all tasks for the shift and handover to the next shift without missing out on any guest related requests.
- Ensure that all logbooks, handovers and checklists are well maintained.
- Actively seek for customer feedback, handling their requests and complaints.
- Suggest alternatives to meet customer needs in terms of product features and benefits.
- Offer information and services where appropriate.
- Inspect VIP guest rooms prior to guests’ arrival.
- Lead by example on aspects of courtesy, helpfulness and grooming / overall presentation.
- Maintain company sanitation standards in the department.
- Maintain guest satisfaction and ensure repeat business through personalised and efficient service, ensuring that all customers leave satisfied.
- Conduct site inspections as and when required by the Management.
- Thank customers and invite our guests to return.
- Carry out requests as directed by the Management.
- Maintain good communication with other hotel departments to assist with guests’ needs.
What are we looking for?A Guest Relationship Officer serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviour, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of 2 years as a Guest Relation / Customer Care Executive in the hospitality Industry.
- University graduate / hotel management / hotel school diploma (diploma in Public Relation advantageous).
- Neat in appearance and in good health.
- Good communication skills.
- Pleasing, charming, honest, possess a sense of humor, have the right attitude and is physically fit.
- Have a good command over verbal and written Mandarin and English language to meet business needs.
- A basic knowledge on any additional foreign languages will be advantageous.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Work
Locations-Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel
Brand-Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Job-Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office.
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.