Hiring for HR Recruiter – Details
Do you have the passion to work in a fast-paced environment where hustle and hunger to learn more, do more, achieve more and #GetMore, is the key to unparalleled growth? Are you someone who believes that a robust business is only led by an army of focused and dedicated rockstars?
Then the company has a super exciting opportunity for you in Talent Acquisition (HR)
the company is the largest Cashback & Coupons site in India, backed my marquee investors like Mr Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital & Korea Investment Partners. We are also redefining social commerce with India’s 1st Social Cashback app, and with the launch of the company Store Network in 22 states of India. Well capitalized and with a team of 250 people, the company is looking to chase 10x growth over the next 3 years. This journey could also be a great career move to accelerate your own growth, and we invite you to come learn more about what we are building.
What’s In Store For You To Fall In Love With the company :
- Start-up Environment – Work with a passionate and energetic team that is driven by hustle, camaraderie and togetherness.
- Compensation & Benefits – Best-in-class salaries and highly competitive ESOPs along with a great learning work environment, we offer you a place full of opportunities to customize your career trajectory.
- An Environment for Innovation – We create a culture for innovation by giving each employee the prowess to create, make and innovate.
- We’ve got you covered – From medical insurance, well-defined policies to flexi WFH options, scrumptious lunch to some amazing learning and development sessions- we’ve got your back!
- Cool Perks – Come and get to join us for in-house events, team outings, dinner catchups, and much more.
Roles and responsibilities of this role would include the below:
-Strong hold on hiring for roles like-
- Core requirement for a Recruiter is their ability to really understand what each role entails, educate themselves on the domain, discuss key assessment metrics and screen candidates in line with pre-agreed questions as discussed with hiring managers.
- Should be able to hire across levels for domains like Product, Design, UI, UX, Data analytics, Digital Marketing, SEO, Performance Marketing, Customer Retention Marketing, Growth & Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Content & Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Community Marketing. Tech hiring a plus.
- Occasional hiring for HR, Finance, Customer Relations, Business Operations.
- Well versed with Naukri, LinkedIn, iimjobs, updazz, and other job boards.
- Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, using job sites, social network and personal network.
- Strategic sourcing and ensuring minimal TAT
- Cold Calling Passive Job Seekers
- Extensive Head Hunting and Cold Calling Activity
- Posting jobs on various job sites and social networking sites
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to find the right person for the vacancy
- Interacting with managers and closing the requirements
Ideal Candidate Should Have The Below Experience/qualities
- Previous work experience of 3-7 years
- Expected compensation: Within Rs 20 Lakhs per annum
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and be able to effectively work as a team player
Skills:- Recruitment and Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.