Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing, and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Operation Excellence -> Digitilization & Automation Solutions -> Data Management
Digitalization & Automation Solutions as part of Engineering & Business Service Center enable vestas strategy & future development by delivering standardized & scalable solutions, while offering support to manufacturing / logistics systems, data management of inter-company plant master data set ups, development of new trade concepts/models, process automation using digital tools, global training & support, being open-minded and accessible for business, with focus on identifying problem root causes & providing long-term solutions in COO area.
The department is operating globally, so an International Experience comes with the job. We are looking for skilled personals who are well structured, well organized, and ready to work in an International Environment with many Cultural Differences. You need to be able to handle large amount of data, coordinating with various stake holders. There is a dotted line towards Supply Chain Configuration & Excellence that operate global in the entire value chain, hence the initiatives, prioritizations and coordination will be in close collaboration with the team responsible for handling the global material flows.
- The right candidate will take ownership of the appointed iDOC interfaces
- The candidate should have relevant SAP iDOC / SAP MM /project experience of working with businesses/functions related to Supply Chain set-up from a product-based company or Shared Service Centre
- The candidate will based on iDOC monitoring and controlling solve issues and together with the system team provide guidelines for business
- The candidate will participate in development and implementation of improved methods and systems to reduce the iDOC errors in the setup(s)
- Should have the ability to establish priorities, and proceed with achieving the goals with limited to no supervision, and will ensure timely reporting, feedback and communication to relevant stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of working experience and knowledge of daily operations in a manufacturing industry
- A master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Development, Engineering or similar
- Solid understanding of SAP IDoc and experience in IDoc Monitoring. (IDoc status, IDoc processing, IDoc segments. IDoc relevant SAP TCodes)
- Solid experience working with SAP Background Jobs involved in IDoc Processing
- Experience with performing analysis of IDoc errors and recommend actions to be taken to resolve errors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Innovative and motivated
- Working experience in SAP
- Must know SAP MM Standard business processes, Standard T-Codes & Movements , MM reports and Standard table used in SAP MM
- Capable of applying structured solution/process methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma)
- Work experience with Middleware Teams, business users, etc
- Enjoy changes in your everyday work life
What We Offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful, and global culture, an attractive compensation package, and long-term career development. We care and respect all employees and will offer: On the job training, A ideal platform for professional and personal development, Bonus Program &, etc. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Your primary location will be in Chennai
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 15th Sep 2022
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
For more information, please click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.