The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives.
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails, social media campaigns
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives
- Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of company brand
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in marketing/brand management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
Interested candidates can connect on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please click here.
To advertise your job, internship or any other academic or professional opportunities on FII’s Jobs and Opportunities Board, email us at email@example.com